The guide to getting cryptocurrency rich, quitting your job, move to paradise and chill for the rest of your life
Would you instead be roaming around the world sipping fancy cocktails or working a 9 to 5 job stuck in the same office for fifty years, looking down at the street below through the tiny window? The first seems infinitely preferable. And it is achievable. You’ve probably been hearing about how the hottest thing right now is bitcoin and cryptocurrency or crypto. Nows your chance to invest in it, seize it. Here are few guidelines to getting cryptocurrency rich and maybe, retiring early.
1. As with nearly everything in life, you have to believe it to get it. Believe it is possible. If you re cynical and hesitant, it would probably not work out.
2. Read up. Get to know all you can before investing. So do not show un or underprepared. It’s your money we are talking about.
3. Understand that like most other things, markets are human inventions, and they work on human hopes and emotions.
4. Now let’s get to the crux, your trading strategy. The most rewarding approach is and remains the parabolic swing trade. This is when a mostly unknown stock or cryptocurrency takes off on a wild swing. It increases to 10 or 20 times more. With cryptocurrency, the increase may be even higher. This, while sounds highly lucrative also comes at high risk. No risk no reward.
5. Now to understand the market cycle, This is the universal market cycle. It can be spread over many years but no asset is exempt. The sequence itself. So follow it. Do you know if anything is the peak or bottom until the cycle has played out? no, which brings us to the next thing.
6. Trend: When can you say the trend is changed? When it changes. Wait for the trend to describe itself, see how far it plays and then follow it. When things are looking down, pause wait for the next trend to play out and then jump in.
7. The market does not depend on or act according to your morals. So even if you do not like something mainly try to make money off it if you can. Your belief system and finances are two entirely different issues; please let them be.
8. Last but the most important, it’s your money your choice, so invest wisely. Do not listen to the chatter and follow it like a herd. Use your instincts, ideas, and brain. Learn to take risks and bear failures. Do not break down at the first hint of failure.